Tuesday, May 31, 2011

coming soon....

For those of you who have been waiting, I have finally (I know, I know...  sorry) posted a full tutorial for the Kate Spade Flower Tank.  I had no idea so many people would want to make it.   My bad. But it is there!  Go check it out.  And then make one (or three) for yourself.


Also, remember back in April when I promised a tutorial for making this Anthropologie shirt?  Yup.  That's coming tomorrow.  Promise.   (um, what exactly happened to May?  I don't really remember any of it.)



And, even better, I am working on a knockoff of this Kate Spade Striped Jersey Dress.  I love stripes.  I love jersey.  And I definitely love Kate Spade.  So you can't go wrong here...  (Mine's going to be shades of gray, because that happens to be the color of the Old Navy dress I bought for the sole purpose of cutting up and turning into something cuter.  Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment