Here are the peices for the bodice. As you can see on the back two, I sewed a little bib on the inside for extra support. Another weird thing is that I didn't cut the peices out all at once. I cut the bodice, then when I was sure it fit right, I cut the midriff panel, and so on. That way if I have to alter something, it's only one section, and not the whole dress.
I did a gathering stitch for the skirt and attatched it to the midriff panel.
The only thing left after that was attatching the invisible zipper, attatching the sleeves, and hemming. I'm not going to show pictures of those steps because I absolutely hate those steps and I'm pretty sure I did them wrong anyways. I'm just telling you about them so you don't think I wore a sleveless, backless, unhemmed dress out to dinner.
Not bad for less than $20.