Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy anniversary! How about a dress?

Earlier this month I kept thinking that my anniversary was on Monday.  It wasn't. My husband actually had to remind me that it wasn't.  On our real anniversary, though, he scored major points by getting me peonies.  They were the flower that I requested for our wedding, but my florist said that they would be out of season.  She was wrong.
 
 But since we hadn't ever gone out by ourselves for our anniversary, I decided to go all out and make this dress.  From scratch.  Without a pattern.  It kind of made me feel like superwoman (in Cindarella colors, of course).
 Yep, we had a great time.  And I totally stole my mom's necklace to wear with the dress.
I made a rough tutorial for it, so that will come soon!

1 comment:

  1. that is really cute!! i made a dress from scratch... i felt like superwoman too! hah. your husband is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete