Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hiatus

I have taken a bit of a sewing hiatus in the past month.  Besides doing some hemming and mending for coworkers and taking in some shirts and skirts, my sewing machine has been oh, so quiet.

And then today I suddenly had the urge to sew something beautiful.  But then I looked at my fabric pile and realized that I had no idea what I wanted to make.  I need to make a trip to the fabric store soon.  So instead, I am perusing sewing blogs and clothing catalogs for some sort of inspiration.  I lost my groove and am looking to get it back.  Just call me Stella.  (haha)

1 comment:

  1. you should totally go to the thrift store to find fabric! the other day i went and found a beautiful mustard yellow fabric for only $4!! it was at least a couple of yards. fabric is so expensive now!! i hate spending more money to make a cute skirt than it would to buy it.

    madisonavenue2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete